Times TBA 1. Fresh Technique -- for Beginners and Veterans Alike! This class makes sure that whatever you've got, it's the best it can possibly be. If you are new to swing dancing, Peter will make sure that you are off "on the right foot" with your movement and lead/follow skills. If you're a long-time swing dancer, we will break those obnoxious bad habits (especially the ones you may not even know you have!)
2. Fresh Stuff -- Fun and Simple Variations! Not everybody can remember a 46-count combination. But Peter specializes in simple variations on the steps and moves that everyone knows. He'll teach a couple of his favorite signature combos that you can learn and work into your own social dancing RIGHT AWAY!
3. Fresh Perspectives Sometimes, all it takes is a different idea on things and whole new areas will come into view! Learn some of the different ways a veteran swing dancer approaches dancing and some of the simple angles you can use to transform everything you already know, and instantly multiply your vocabulary!
4. The Fine Art of Being A Sought-After Social Dancer Over the years, Peter has developed a reputation for being a sought-after social dancer with an actual LINE of people who want to dance with him. What is it that makes this possible? The answers are very simple but not often talked about in classes. In this part of the workshop (possibly the most important class of the day), Peter will explain just what the things are that you should be doing as a social dancer. It's not about your fancy moves and styling; it's SO MUCH MORE!
2. Elevation -- Bringing Your Dancing Up A Notch! This class is where Peter puts his many years of teaching expertise to work on YOU! Keen focus on making the moves and movement you already have EVEN BETTER. It's important to make sure that the dancing you already do is at its best and this is the hour where you will get all those little bad habits fixed.
3. Syncopation -- New Toys to Play With! We all love new material, whether it's new MOVES for the leads or fresh FOOTWORK for the follows, having something to work on keeps us all motivated and excited about swing dancing. In this hour, Peter brings you some clever stuff to try out and mull over in your dancing!
4. Inspiration -- How to Put It All Together and Be The Best Dancer YOU Can Be! This hour puts the focus on ideas and concepts for swing dancing and social dancing, with an eye toward giving you keys to dancing YOUR best. Peter has a reputation for being a sought-after dancer wherever he goes -- Let him show you how to make this happen for yourself!